WGP Architects is a trading name of Waind Gohil + Potter Architects Limited
Registered in England
Registration number 5641502
VAT registration number 912 0371 68
20 Keith Grove
London W12 9EZ
Privacy & Terms
Governing law These terms and conditions of use, and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating thereto.
Legal disclaimer WGP Architects endeavour to ensure that all the material on this Site is accurate and up-to-date. Nonetheless, the content of the Site is provided without any warranty or responsibility. You should not make significant decisions based on the information provided on this Site without obtaining appropriate independent advice.
Liability WGP Architects - to the extent permissible by law - excludes all liability which may arise from your use of or reliance on the content of this site or any linked site.
Copyright The copyright in the contents of this Site is owned by WGP Architects except where explicitly stated otherwise.
Links The site may contain links to other websites. WGP Architects are not responsible for the content of those websites and cannot account for the accuracy or reliability of any material. A link to this website does not imply any kind of recommendation or endorsement.
Use Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, WGP Architects does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site, howsoever caused.
Data Protection WGP Architects are committed to ensuring the protection and security of all personal information within our control. We will manage our business, including the operation of the website and any marketing activities, to ensure that our client data is compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Information You Provide to Us
Information will be held specific to our relationship with you and may include:
- Your Identity and Contact Details - including your name and email address, business details, home postal address/billing address, and your contact telephone number.
- Information that is provided to us by you in order for us to complete our services.
- Payment information (suppliers only) – including your bank details
- Information about our employees (potential, existing & historic) is managed under a separate policy
- Interaction on our social media platforms may allow us to access information. Access to this information can be managed via your settings and the relevant privacy policies.
Please Note: It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR & HOW WE USE IT
Data protection law in the UK allows us to collect, use, store and transfer personal information for the following uses:
- To allow us to deliver services for which we have an agreement including processing and administering as required
- Where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests)
- For other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes.
- Analysing our performance and project data to help us understand and improve our business
Forms of information include: emails, letters, briefs, contracts, appointment documentation drawn information, physical models, CAD files & Visualisations,
Information may also be used for marketing purposes and communicating updates and news about our business. If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us please email email@example.com