Waind Gohil + Potter Architects is a trading name of Waind Gohil + Potter Architects Limited
Registered in England
Registration number 5641502
VAT registration number 912 0371 68
20 Keith Grove
London W12 9EZ
Privacy & Terms
Governing law These terms and conditions of use, and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating thereto.
Legal disclaimer Waind Gohil + Potter Architects endeavour to ensure that all the material on this Site is accurate and up-to-date. Nonetheless, the content of the Site is provided without any warranty or responsibility. You should not make significant decisions based on the information provided on this Site without obtaining appropriate independent advice.
Liability Waind Gohil + Potter Architects – to the extent permissible by law – excludes all liability which may arise from your use of or reliance on the content of this site or any linked site.
Copyright The copyright in the contents of this Site is owned by Waind Gohil + Potter Architects except where explicitly stated otherwise.
Links The site may contain links to other websites. Waind Gohil + Potter Architects are not responsible for the content of those websites and cannot account for the accuracy or reliability of any material. A link to this website does not imply any kind of recommendation or endorsement.
Use Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, Waind Gohil + Potter Architects does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site, howsoever caused.
Data Protection Waind Gohil + Potter are committed to ensuring the protection and security of all personal information within our control. We will manage our business, including the operation of the website and any marketing activities, to ensure that our client data is compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Information You Provide to Us
Information will be held specific to our relationship with you and may include:
- Your Identity and Contact Details – including your name and email address, business details, home postal address/billing address, and your contact telephone number.
- Information that is provided to us by you in order for us to complete our services.
- Payment information (suppliers only) – including your bank details
- Information about our employees (potential, existing & historic) is managed under a separate policy
- Interaction on our social media platforms may allow us to access information. Access to this information can be managed via your settings and the relevant privacy policies.
Please Note: It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR & HOW WE USE IT
Data protection law in the UK allows us to collect, use, store and transfer personal information for the following uses:
- To allow us to deliver services for which we have an agreement including processing and administering as required
- Where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests)
- For other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes.
- Analysing our performance and project data to help us understand and improve our business
Forms of information include: emails, letters, briefs, contracts, appointment documentation drawn information, physical models, CAD files & Visualisations,
Information may also be used for marketing purposes and communicating updates and news about our business. If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us please email email@example.com
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may share your information within our company and with our selected organisations for the purposes as follows:
- Project consultants / suppliers in connection with the project only.
- Bank & accountancy suppliers.
- Project related materials (photos/drawings/data) will be utilised for our own marketing purposes.
- When requested by you.
- Law enforcement, regulatory, professional bodies, governments agencies or other third parties, as required by and in accordance with law or regulation.
We require all third parties engaged by us to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Such third parties are only allowed to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions, and not for their own purposes.
Our website may have links to other third party websites that are not managed or controlled by Waind Gohil + Potter Architects. We would advise that you check the privacy notice for the websites that you visit.
STORING & SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will keep your data on our systems for the duration of any relevant liability period typically up to 12 years, thereafter we may keep it for longer in order to respond to any questions or complaints and to maintain necessary records to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We may also keep your data for research or statistical purposes. All personal information will be kept confidential and we have policies in place to ensure this is maintained by our staff.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it. Please let us know if you think we should not be using it, but please be aware that there may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your information.
Your rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data are briefly summarised below, and you can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 27 Bulwer Street, London, W12 8AR.
- The right to request access to personal information from us.
- The right to request that your personal information is not used for marketing
- The right to request that inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected.
- The right to request for your personal information to be deleted.
- The right to request that your personal information is not used for a particular purpose
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request. We will aim to respond to any requests within 14 days.
If you have any questions, require any more information or are unhappy about the use of your data please contact us at email@example.com. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).